As a continuation of our Time Management Strategies blog series, we would like to offer you additional secrets of successful time managers. In this segment, we begin to uncover the habits adopted and utilized by people who are able to manage their time successfully. Here are a few of the secrets:
- Handle papers that cross your desk only once. Reviewing your mail next to a trash can before you enter your home is an example of enabling this behavior.
- In your projects, involve people that have ideas and perspectives different from your own. This will help to develop a very collaborative and forward-thinking environment.
- Write down your plans, goals, and ideas. Without clear direction, reaching your destination is difficult.
- People who keep a journal are one-third more likely to feel a sense of progress in their lives than those who do not.
- Apply what you learn immediately to create positive habits and create long-lasting impact.
Barry Demp is a highly-skilled Michigan Business and Personal coach focused on the areas of leadership, management, coaching, team-building, networking, business development, communication skills, relationship building, motivation, time management, life balance, and goal achievement. He specializes in working with business owners, executives, coaches, consultants, and high-potential professionals by helping them significantly increase their productivity, profitability, and life balance. For more information or assistance, please contact Barry Demp at 248-740-3231 or visit www.dempcoaching.com.