Centers of Influence are individuals who possess the ability to provide great personal relationships and business relationships. These are the types of individuals that you may aspire to be both personally and in business. Here are some characteristics of people who would be considered a Center of Influence. How many of these apply to your world?
- Know everyone who is anyone.
- Are very social people – they love connecting people.
- Are members of elite networking groups.
- Are often experts in their fields, often called upon to speak to groups.
- Hold community leadership positions.
- Are board members of organizations.
Barry Demp is a highly-skilled Michigan personal and business coach focused on the areas of leadership, management, coaching, team building, networking, business development, communication skills, relationship building, motivation, time management, life balance, and goal achievement. He specializes in working with business owners, executives, coaches, consultants, and high-potential professionals by helping them significantly increase their productivity, profitability, and life balance. For more information or assistance, please contact Barry Demp at 248-740-3231 or visit www.dempcoaching.com.