In this third excerpt (12 mins) from my interview with Doug Gfeller of The Coaching Perspective, we discuss:
- My strategies for building an online audience, and the value of this, particularly in terms of impact.
- How a book helps build credibility, even though it’s unlikely to make you a great deal of money.
- The importance of being found through Google, and how a strong online presence helps with this.
- How I help business leaders become coaches within their own institution, and how I work with professional coaches.
- How having a coach and moving your life forward can help those around you, particularly family members.
- The ways larger organizations are incorporating coaching into their processes.
Click “play” below to listen to this part of the interview:
You can listen to the full interview, and other interviews with me, on my Podcasts page.