I’ve become a bit of a regular guest on Chris Holman’s radio show, Michigan Business Beat. A couple of weeks ago, we discussed time management – one of the biggest issues facing many people who hire a coach.
In this 6-minute interview, we cover:
- My workbook, Time Management Strategies and Tactics (you can get a copy by following the instructions here).
- Why “time management” is a bit of a misnomer, and we should instead think about “energy management” and where we allocate our energy.
- The importance of saying “no” because of our underlying “yes” to other commitments.
- How life and work fit together, including the concept of life balance and the importance of enjoying your work.
- My “more, less, start, stop” framework for assessing and changing the activities in your life.
Click below to listen to the interview:
You can also visit my Podcasts page to hear other interviews with me.