Team Coaching, Retreats and Workshops
Team coaching, retreats, and workshops are conducted to support the effective collaboration of groups of individuals with a shared purpose or goal. Gaining insight into each member of the team and the organization as a whole allows the group to get a complete snapshot of where they are and allows for the identification of individual and team objectives. After these working sessions, ongoing individual and group coaching facilitates the development and clarification of your team’s vision, mission, and goals, and provides the structure to achieve results from everyone’s efforts.
How many of the following objectives do you want for your team?
- Develop the leadership and management skills of each team member.
- Develop the internal coaching skills of each team member to support one another.
- Have powerful, effective communication skills to identify critical issues and resolve conflicts.
- Have an aligned vision, mission, and set of goals that support everyone working cooperatively.
- Have each individual and the team as a whole to be able to go outside their comfort zones to produce breakthrough results.
- Develop members of your team for additional leadership responsibilities.
- Enhance each individual’s productivity and job satisfaction.
- Foster a culture of courage, integrity, loyalty and accountability.
- Realize the untapped potential of each individual and the synergies within your team.
- Foster a team where people are open to doing things in new and different ways.
If you were able to agree with many of the items above, please contact me today to see if a team retreat or workshop along with ongoing coaching is a good fit for your organization.