Team coaching, retreats, and workshops are conducted to support the effective collaboration of groups of individuals with a shared purpose or goal.
Insight into each team member and the organization as a whole gives the group a complete snapshot of where they are, and allows for the identification of individual and team objectives.
Ongoing individual and group coaching then facilitates the development and clarification of your team’s vision, mission, and goals, and provides the structure to achieve results from everyone’s efforts.
How many of the following objectives do you want for your team?
- Develop the leadership and management skills of each team member.
- Develop the internal coaching skills of each team member to support one another.
- Have powerful, effective communication skills to identify critical issues and resolve conflicts.
- Have an aligned vision, mission, and set of goals that support everyone working cooperatively.
- Have each person and the team as a whole able to go outside their comfort zones to produce breakthrough results.
- Develop members of your team for additional leadership responsibilities.
- Enhance each person’s productivity and job satisfaction.
- Foster a culture of courage, integrity, loyalty and accountability.
- Realize the untapped potential of each person and the synergies within your team.
- Foster a team where people are open to doing things in new and different ways.
If you want to achieve several—or all—of these objectives, contact me today to see if a team retreat or workshop and ongoing coaching is a good fit for your organization.