Finding creative ways to maximize our time is always a challenging task. As a continuation of our Time Management Blog Series, we have five new suggestions to help you become masterful in managing your time.
- Set artificial deadlines for yourself. “The task expands to fit the time available.” Look at how much you can accomplish when your preparing to go on vacation.
- Make a list of 10 things you do each week you hate. Brainstorm ways to remove at least half of these items from your list in the next week.
- Have a family meeting to discuss roles and responsibilities around the home. Distribute duties accordingly.
- Cut your appointment time by one third. Each one-hour meeting will now only be forty minutes. Schedule phone meetings that will last only five to fifteen minutes. You will be surprised by the fact that you can actually accomplish your objectives in this limited time. List two or three current meetings in which you will try this strategy.
- Produce greater results through others by mastering your Leadership, Management, and Coaching skills.
Barry Demp is a highly-skilled Michigan Business and Personal coach focused on the areas of leadership, management, coaching, team-building, networking, business development, communication skills, relationship building, motivation, time management, life balance, and goal achievement. He specializes in working with business owners, executives, coaches, consultants, and high-potential professionals by helping them significantly increase their productivity, profitability, and life balance. For more information or assistance, please contact Barry Demp at 248-740-3231 or visit www.dempcoaching.com.