As you consider establishing a coaching relationship with me, you will want to do some preliminary work to ensure that you’ll receive maximum value. The assessments listed below will help you accurately determine the value proposition of working with me.
The time commitment for you to complete a single assessment or many will vary based on your specific interests and goals. Also, you have a choice to complete them simply for your own purposes or submit them to me for a personal one-on-one evaluation. In either case, you will find these exercises insightful and potentially life-enhancing, since you will be taking a major step toward realizing the achievement of high priority professional and personal goals. Invest the time to determine what is both urgent and important in your life and consider taking necessary steps to realize these goals in partnership with me.
I encourage you to scan over the assessments you feel most reflect your current interests and provide your initial responses and answers. A good place to start is with the first three. You may then print out these surveys for further review, share them with others for their input, or submit them for my review and a no obligation value assessment.
- Coaching Readiness Scale – this will help you to establish whether you are ready to begin a coaching relationship
- Personal Excellence Coaching Assessment – this survey allows you to consider excellence in different areas of your personal and professional life
- Six Business Coaching Questions – these questions will help you establish an initial focus for a business coaching relationship
These next assessments are ones that go into greater depth on specific areas:
- Business Coach Assessment – these questions help you to assess whether you are ready for a career in business coaching
- Coaching Candidate Assessment Survey – this survey allows you to discover who I work with, and whether you and I will be a good fit for one another
- Leadership Coaching Survey – these questions are aimed at leaders in organizations of all sizes
- Networking Assessment Survey – this survey lets you rate your current networking skills and identify areas for improvement
- Organizational Excellence Coaching – this survey is designed for use by organizations who wish to foster excellence across different areas
- Six Coaching Questions – these questions will help you establish an initial focus for both personal and professional coaching
- Time Management Survey – this survey lets you rate your current time management skills and identify areas for improvement
- Trust-O-Meter Assessment – these questions relate to the degree of trust that you inspire in your colleagues and clients