In the final posting of the Time Management blog series, I would like to suggest a few of the higher impact time management tactics that have worked for quite a few of my clients.
Now, the techniques below may appear to be obvious. However, it is committing to making them a habitual part of your life that is the truly rewarding challenge. Are you up for the task?
- In your projects, involve people that have ideas and perspectives different from your own.
- Write down your plans, goals, and ideas. Without clear direction, reaching your destination is difficult.
- People who keep a journal are one-third more likely to feel a sense of progress in their lives.
- Apply what you learn immediately to create positive habits and create long-lasting impact.
- Take greater time when you speak. People who speak slowly are considered more knowledgeable.
I welcome the opportunity to learn how you have used the information posted in our Time Management blog series in your life and can be contacted at 248-740-3231 or through my website – Michigan Business and Personal Coach.