Virtually everyone I coach wants much more than professional success. They are able to dramatically enhance the value of our coaching by using the same skills, tools, and techniques to impact their personal lives.
Although my coaching has focused on the business world, all coaching is really life coaching. It is simply a practical matter that most of us spend the vast majority of our time engaged in our professional lives, and that it is often easier to quantify the impact of coaching in the workplace.
When we are able to impact the qualitative and quantifiable results in our business lives, we have made a very big impact in our day-to-day world.
Would you see the value in going beyond professional success to gain any of the following?
- Have a higher quality of life
- Improve relationships with my family and friends
- Dramatically enhance ability to create and sustain my personal relationships
- Become healthier and fit
- Have a clear view of where I am and where I want to go in life
- Live a life that is more consistent with my values and beliefs
- Look forward to each and every day with enthusiasm
- Have greater peace of mind and purpose in my life
- Pursue specific spiritual goals
- Spend more time on the things that are most important to me
- Make a difference by contributing my time and talents to organizations in my community
- Have a set of non-business goals and a support structure to achieve them
- Have greater life balance by making more time for some things and less time for others
If these goals are important to you, contact me today to discuss the value a coaching relationship can provide.