Presentations and speaking to groups can act as a catalyst for change. As a student of individual and organizational effectiveness, I have been asked to speak on a variety of subjects to address the needs of business professionals and groups. All presentations are tailored to the specific needs and interests of your group or industry.
Please review the list below to see if your group would have an interest in one or more of these topics.
- Business skills for enhanced performance
- Communication skills for the busy professional
- Team-building strategies for success
- Leadership skills for creating new futures
- Using soft skills to produce hard results
- Developing managers into coaches
- Mastering professional and personal relationships
- The do’s and don’ts of networking
- Creating the value proposition
- Business development skills for the professional service provider
- Strategic and tactical plans made easy
- Becoming a masterful coach
- Why typical training doesn’t produce sustainable results
- Mastering time management
- Peak performance strategies of successful people
- Life balance – it is possible!
- Leadership, management, and coaching – what are the differences?
- Improving your health and everything else in your life
If you are interested in having a customized presentation on one or more of these topics for your group, please contact me.