|Barry Conducts Leadership Training|
Creating Strategic Alliance Partners as a part of your business networking activities is extremely important. As a part of our Do’s and Dont’s of Networking blog series, we will expand on the topic of Strategic Alliance Partners and how you can identify partners for your networking activities. The best Strategic Alliance Partners have the following characteristics:
- Are in a position of influence.
- Have regular contact with your target audience.
- Understand and support the value of your services.
- Know, like, and trust you.
- Are generous with referrals.
- Know your ideal target client.
- Provide testimonials.
- Have excellent reputations and large networks.
Barry Demp is a highly-skilled michigan business and personal coach focused on the areas of leadership, management, coaching, team building, networking, business development, communication skills, relationship building, motivation, time management, life balance, and goal achievement. He specializes in working with business owners, executives, coaches, consultants, and high-potential professionals by helping them significantly increase their productivity, profitability, and life balance. For more information or assistance, please contact Barry Demp at 248-740-3231 or visit www.dempcoaching.com.